Having both Ridley and Lazer involved in Scottish Cyclocross in such a dynamic way bodes very well for the colourful scene that has developed here in Scotland. You may be knee deep in Scottish mud, but now there is a part of you that will be forever Belgian.
The Scottish series which has shown incredible participation of upwards of 300 competitors per event in 2012, will surely grow even further in 2013 with the following product and media support which includes:
- Ridley X Bow Cyclocross bike
- Lazer Helium helmets spot prizes at Ridley Scottish Cyclocross Series races
- Ridley and Lazer prizes at each round of the Ridley Scottish Cyclocross Series
- Demonstrator activity at the Scottish Championships and Hallocross
- Full series pre event and post race reports promotion through Madison, with a dedicated page on the Madison.co.uk website
The six round series will travel the length and breadth of the country between October and December, with rounds taking place in the following locations:
6th Oct Auchentoshan, Clydebank.
20th Oct Callendar Park, Falkirk.
3rd Nov Knockburn Loch, Strachan
10th Nov Strathclyde Park, Motherwell
24th Nov Irvine Beachpark, Ayrshire.
14th Dec Glengorm Castle, Mull.
Non Series Races:
31st Oct Dalkeith Country Park, Hallocross
8th Dec Foxlake, Dunbar, The Scottish Championships
Bring your bike, bring your cowbell and lets make some noise at the Ridley Scottish Cyclocross Series in 2013.